How and when is the payout done with native payment gateway?

Robin Solanki

30 May, 2017 09:21 PM

I want to know when is the payout for payments collected with native payment gateway and how is it done ( I mean direct bank transfer or something else?)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 30 May, 2017 10:19 PM

Hi Robin,

Welcome to CheddarGetter! I hope you're enjoying your experience with the platform thus far. Happy to answer your questions about payouts.

In order to use the Native Gateway, you'll also need a merchant account and it's your merchant account that will control how and when you'll receive payouts. In our experience, it's pretty typical for merchant account providers to give you the option to get funds deposited directly into your bank account on a daily basis, but this is something you should confirm with your provider.

If you need a merchant account and your company is based in the U.S., you can apply for an account with Gravity Payments here. If you're not based in the U.S., let us know what country your business is in and we can connect you with one of our other preferred merchant account providers.

If you already have a merchant account, let us know who the provider is and we can check to confirm that they're compatible with the Native Gateway.

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!

Meghan

2. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:03 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM