Regarding plan charges

chandramohan sharma

05 Feb, 2017 01:49 PM

Hi ,

I have a web application where i subscribe (SP) service provider and provide them website and booking system.

1. SP, will accept payment using Paypal

we will charge SP on yearly mode and years payment in advance (fixed cost)

I would like to know that " will i be charged for the payment received by my SP from his client" if i use cheddargetter and integrate Paypal as a payment gateway for SP.

2. How i will receive the payment paid by my SP while subscribing to my application. i have created the app in CG and not seen where to integrate my account details .

early response will be highly appriciated.

Regards
Chandramohan

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 07 Feb, 2017 05:49 PM

Hi Chandromohan,

Welcome to CheddarGetter! I hope you've enjoyed your experience with our platform thus far. I'm happy to answer your questions:

I would like to know that " will i be charged for the payment received by my SP from his client" if i use cheddargetter and integrate Paypal as a payment gateway for SP.

Typically, we only charge you a transaction fee when you charge your service providers, not when your service providers charge their customers because your service providers aren't billing their customers through your CheddarGetter or PayPal account (in this scenario, your service providers would charge their customers through their own PayPal account). However, if you're planning to bill the customers of your service providers for them through CheddarGetter in some way, then a transaction fee may be assessed. I took a look at your CheddarGetter product set-up and, based on the information there, it looks like you'll only be charging your clients their annual fees through your CheddarGetter account not the customers of your clients, but please let me know if this isn't the case or if you have any questions about this.

How i will receive the payment paid by my SP while subscribing to my application. i have created the app in CG and not seen where to integrate my account details .

Once you're ready to start accepting payments, you can visit the Go Live page of the Quick Set-Up, select the pricing plan you'd like, and enter your payment details. Once you've entered and saved your credit card information, CG will walk you through the process of adding your PayPal account details.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by chandramohan sh... on 08 Feb, 2017 01:55 PM

Dear Mr. Meghan,

Thanks for your reply. I am happy to be a part of CG customer.

Thanks & Regards
    Chandramohan

3. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 17 Feb, 2017 08:46 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM