Move All Customers from one active product to another product in Cheddargetter

Kamal Garg

28 Jul, 2015 07:14 AM

Is It Possible to move my all customers in one cheddargetter product to another cheddargetter product with all customers details(Invoices , Card Details, Customer details , Plans ) ?

We have checked https://cheddargetter.com/developers#import-customers . But this API required us to get all customers with details from SOURCE_PRODUCT and format the details according
import API. is there any way to move customer from front end.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 28 Jul, 2015 12:52 PM

Hi Kamal -- The import API is the only way for you to do this. The alternative, and the only way to retain subscription and transaction history, is for our dev team to do it for you by moving the data manually at the database layer. That can be costly but we'd be happy to provide a quote for that work.

2. 2 Posted by Kamal Garg on 29 Jul, 2015 05:45 AM

Hii Marc,

Thanks for your reply.

Please Clarify.
    1.What will be the basis of cost . is it depends on No. of Invoices or transactions or Number of customer that i want to move.
    2.If I have Four customers in my SOURCE_ACCOUNT and i want to move these four customers with their all details(Invoices , Card Details, Customer details , Plans,History etc..) then Can you please provide me quote for this work.

Regards
    Kamal Garg

3. 3 Posted by Drew Songer on 30 Jul, 2015 01:51 PM

Hi Kamal,

The basis of cost would not necessarily be the No. of Invoices or No. of Transactions; rather the amount of time required to develop a process to migrate historical transaction data to another account is. At first glance, it would likely take a couple days for analysis and development of the process and a few more hours to make the changes. This amount of development typically runs 3-4k.

Drew

4. Drew Songer closed this discussion on 21 Jan, 2016 06:36 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac