Beta users

Bo Ekkelund

25 Jul, 2014 08:50 PM

Hi,

How do I set-up so that beta users can sign up with the following specs:

(no payment details to be entered, free usage rest of year, full site functionality)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 25 Jul, 2014 09:24 PM

I see that you've already created a pricing plan for these users. A free plan with no recursion is exactly what I'd recommend. So, you're on the right track.

Have you started the process of getting a merchant account? It sounds like you're nearing launch. I suggest getting the merchant account squared away since it can take a little time to complete that process.

2. 2 Posted by Bo Engelbrechts... on 06 Aug, 2014 07:31 AM

Hi,

Thanks,  I've set-up the Paypal business account - not sure what I need for the merchant account..isn't that just a question of clicking the Blowing Plan in Cheddargetter - or do I need to do something else?

Also, my developer told me that there is no way to avoid having people having to enter their credit cards when signing up...but looking at your support forums, it seems to be possible... Could you confirm that and explain how to set-up?

Thanks,
    Bo

Den 23:24 fredag den 25. juli 2014 skrev Marc Guyer <[email blocked]>:

3. 3 Posted by Jess Pendley on 06 Aug, 2014 01:58 PM

Hi Bo --

There's a little more behind getting a merchant account, but the first step would be to fill out this form.

As for no credit card requirement, there is no credit card required on a Free Plan and if you want that same functionality on your paid plans you would go into you product settings and uncheck the box reading "Require payment method on paid subscriptions".

If you need anything else, please let me know.

4. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 08 Aug, 2014 01:26 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM