Chat: We are developing a web-based app. Here ...

Sharath

29 Dec, 2014 02:19 PM

We are developing a web-based app. Here we want an option where the customer will pay us next month for the services he has used this month and we would need to take a pre-approval from the customer/user for the same. Eg If my customer for the first time subscribe on my site to use my services at the time of registration he is given all the plan and services. Here we will take a pre-approval form the customer that the money will be automatically deducted for the number of units he has used from his account once the month is completed. So please tell me if this is possible.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 29 Dec, 2014 02:27 PM

It certainly is possible. I think you're referring to a paypal preapproval. In that case, you'll probably be interested in this doc:

http://support.cheddargetter.com/kb/api-8/using-paypal-with-the-api

Regarding charging for usage, you'll want to use 1 or more tracked items for that. More here:

http://support.cheddargetter.com/kb/pricing-plans/pricing-plan-basics

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 30 Dec, 2014 06:02 PM.

3. Sharath re-opened this discussion on 09 Jan, 2015 11:36 AM

4. 2 Posted by Sharath on 09 Jan, 2015 11:36 AM

Hi Marc,

Thank you for responding to our query. The link you provided explain the logic. We are looking for a technical help. So if you or any of your team member can help us than it would be great. We have already started the Cheddar Getter Integration and we would need some technical help. Please reply to our question how technically we can do this.

Regards
    Sharath

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 15 Jan, 2015 02:01 PM

We're happy to answer any of your questions that come up along the way. Just ask!

6. 4 Posted by Sharath on 23 Jan, 2015 10:52 AM

Hi Marc,

My question,

1 If i have is if my service is free for first month. How can i let the user select the free plan alone. i.e., if i have 6 plans in that i want to show only the plan i want user to select.
    2. After completing first free month how can i convert user from free plan to payable plan which i want user to select.

Thanks & Regards,
    Mukesh

7. 5 Posted by Drew Songer on 23 Jan, 2015 04:43 PM

Hi Mukesh,

You could have your customer sign up for a plan with a free trial. This plan would be configured as a paid plan of your choice in CheddarGetter with a bill date that is delayed for one month. You can read more about that here.

Best,
    Drew

8. Drew Songer closed this discussion on 26 Jan, 2015 05:06 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM